If you have symptoms of respiratory tract inflammation
If you have mild respiratory tract infection symptoms, such as rhinitis, cough, throat pain, muscle pain, or fever, stay at home to rest and recuperate. Stay home until the symptoms go away.
If you need more advise call the corona counselling service phone at Raahe Hospital: 040 135 8530 Mon-Fri 8 am – 3 pm, Sat-Sun 9 am – 4 pm (1.5. and 13.5. 10 am – 2 pm). The telephone service is provided in Finnish and English.
Important when you are entering the corona test:
1. fill in the personal information form
2. book a test time
- Phone number is 040 135 8530 Monday-Friday 8–15 and Saturday 9–16. The phone line nurses speak mainly Finnish and English (partly Russian)
- urgent cases Oulu University Hospital call center on 08 315 2655 or our emergency service on 08 849 4511
- electronic booking https://raahe.terveytesi.fi/portal#/main, (only in Finnish). You need bank credentials, certificate card or mobile certificate
3. bring a passport (or a photocopy of it)
4. do not be late
In Finland, the coronavirus epidemic affects everyday life in many ways. Finnish authorities have released useful information on the topic in different languages.
Coronavirus COVID-19 – Latest Updates(Finnish institute for health and welfare THL)